Sunday, September 27, 2009

Other: My To-Do List

  • Get more exercise.
  • Get rid of this stupid low-level summer cold that's been making my throat scratchy for the past few days. It's too hot to drink tea with honey.
  • Get started on Xmas presents. (One is mostly done.)
  • Teach Dipity about keyboard etiquette.
  • Get Dipity to stop scratching unsanctioned scratching items. (An herbal spray I got at the pet store seems to be helping.)
  • Get Dipity to realize that Spoon is harmless and impossible not to like, so I can get the damned litter box out of my bedroom.
  • Install FreeBSD on my laptop because upgrading to Fedora 11 makes mplayer playback suck ass.
  • Try playing Fallout 3 again to figure out how to get out of the Vault without getting killed by rad rats.
  • Convince Dan to write a program for graphing amigurumi crochet patterns. Bribe him with some dorky Harry Potter item if necessary.

No comments:

Labels!