Thursday, August 6, 2009

Knittin' Crap: Free Crappy Patterns By Me

Roly Poly Kitty
As I've had occasional (as in, um, 3. Total.) requests for instructions for my improvised patterns, I decided to try out Google's "Sites" and put together a little site to make them available. It's called Karen's Knittin' Crap and the first pattern up is my Roly Poly Kitty, which was inspired by puchitomato (of Happy Poo fame) and her crocheted roly poly cats.

A day after I added the pattern to the Ravelry pattern database, I was amazed that 26 people have already added it to their queues. How did they find it so quickly? 56 people have marked it as a favorite pattern! (And my actual project only has 6 faves!) The mind boggles.

Anyway, as I add patterns, old and new, they'll appear in my new sidebar gadget.

ETA @1:14PM: In 27 queues now. !

No comments:

Labels!