Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Metro Journal: Jan 7 How Much Is That Kitty In The Window?

This morning yet another driver waiting not-so-patiently to make a right turn on red was trying to roll into the crosswalk even though there were already people in the crosswalk right in front of him. Then he looked over and there was a police car parallel to him in the left turn lane. He stopped rolling. Dumbass.

I was waiting for the 780. The first bus to go by was a 180. Then, about 5 minutes later, another orange Local was coming, and it also looked like the number in the headsign was 180, but they just don't come that often. I looked again and it was a 780.

Me: You're in a stealth bus today!
Driver: Yeah, I'm in disguise!

I walked from Western again and made sure to check the storefront which had the kitty in it the other day. Sure enough, there he was, catching the morning sunlight. This time he posed for me, rolling around and stretching.

wincat1wincat2
wincat3wincat4


I walked out of work late enough that I wasn't sure about the bus likelihood, but the DASH came 10 seconds later! When we got to Hollywood & Vine, I only had to wait about 5 minutes for a 780! Wheee!

No comments:

Labels!