Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Metro Journal: Jan 5 Window Kitty

wk-small With no sign of a bus, I walked from Western this morning. That bicycle wheel is still locked to that sign. That must be some awesome lock. Usually the wheels are the first thing to go.

There are a lot of little antique, furniture, and/or internal finishing shops along Melrose. Something caught my eye in one window front. It was a kitty! He (I think marmalades are always supposed to be male) opened one eye half-way at me, then went back to basking in the sun.
windowkitty

I didn't have a very eventful ride home, not having to wait more than a few minutes for any one bus. There were 3 police cars stopped in front of a gas station on my last walk home, though. The police were all standing around one car, but I couldn't see what was going on.

No comments:

Labels!