Monday, February 16, 2009

Knittin' Crap: Cardigan of the Damned: The Final Conflict

hellcardi Well, I finally finished the damned thing. It's too big, looks weird in back because of that. I sewed the buttons on at a bias to take it in a little, although that makes the front panels look somewhat asymmetrical. I'm hoping it's one of those things where, if you don't point it out to people, they'll think it's supposed to be that way.

I'll wear it occasionally, I suppose, but if I have a string of bad luck when I do wear it, I might go to a priest and have it exorcised.

hellcardi-side
Me: This sweater is damned! Evil! Could you exorcise it, please?
Priest: ...
Me: No, really! See, it seriously makes my butt look big!
Priest: Yes, well, I'd have to get permission from the archdiocese. That can take time.
Me: Oh. Even if it makes my butt look really big?
Priest: Oh, yes, I see... Why don't you just frog it and knit something else like a normal person?

No comments:

Labels!