- This celeb hacker has some (well-deserved) biting words for Apple. Gee, I like him! Even with the fro-hawk.
- The unpronounceable and untypeable Icelandic volcano has actually helped the environment. The amount of ash it put in the atmosphere is dwarfed by the amount all those grounded European flights would have added in pollutants.
- These never-before-seen microscopic ocean creatures look like they popped out of a Doctor Who episode. Even more than the echidna.
- Social networking site Blippy exposed users' credit card numbers to the entire net, via Google. I've never heard of Blippy (remember, I don't even have a Facebook account), but if you've given them your credit card number, I'd call the bank and get a new number. And cancel your Blippy account.
- This sysadmin says he hates computers for being a pain in the ass. Dude, don't hate the computers. Hate the idiots who designed in all the stupid crap.
- Adblock. Use it. Love it. Just don't admit you use it on certain websites before reading their Terms of Service.
- Facebook has, yes, reduced user privacy control even more!
- This total moron who sawed off the tree branch he had leaned his ladder against is now suing his employer for failing to train him how not to place his ladder against the tree branch he was going to saw off.
- Facebook is introducing "Community Pages" where Facebook users can collectively share their knowledge. Considering what a large percentage of Facebook users appear to be total idiots, that sounds about as useful as an umbrella in a monsoon. And not just any umbrella. I mean those dinky umbrellas they put in tropical drinks.
- In case you ever find a prototype iPhone which, let's call it what it is, a total fucking moron left at a bar, you might want to familiarize yourself with some legalities.
- This divorcing couple sued each other over ownership of family photos. Apparently the company they paid to scan them in produced low-quality images, and instead of forcing the company to do a better job, they decided to spend way more in lawyer fees to get possession of the originals than it would have cost to re-do the scans.