Friday, May 13, 2011

Minecraft: Artsy-Fartsy

Invasion
  • I've cut out all the pieces from this awesome Mine(Paper)craft project, but they're sitting in my desk drawer at work, waiting for my next nervous breakdown for assembly.
  • Share and try out seeds for the coolest Minecraft worlds.
  • Minecraft as a teaching tool.
  • The Smithsonian's American Art Museum will host an exhibition next year of "The Art of Video Games." Included on the list are my great love, Fallout; my great disappointment, Fallout 3 (Fallout 2 is missing); and... Minecraft! And a bunch of games, most of which I never heard of or gave a crap about, because before Minecraft I was too busy playing Fallout 1 & 2 over and over. Or something.
  • I would totally get one of these if it came in diamond. But these magnets are pretty cool, too.

No comments:

Labels!