Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spoonerisms: That Darned Cat!

It's 1:20AM, I am soooooooooooooo tired, and I just want to sleep, dammit! But Dipity escaped earlier and now acts like she doesn't know me from Adam, so I can't get near her to catch her. So while I wait for her to get cold and hungry enough that she'll remember me, I'm going to try to remind myself how much I love kitties! Even though I'm soooooooooooo tired and that little blue-eyed vixen is torturing me! Love da kitties!

Funny Pictures - Karate Cat Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Kitteh going to kick their asses!


Kitty anatomy with the scientific terms devised by cat lovers:
funny pictures - feline anatomy
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Kitty anatomy using the language of freaked-out ailurophobes:
Funny Pictures - Feline Anatomy (FIXED)
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


funny pictures - sumwun at da tail faktory nawt doin dere job . . . just sayin
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Spoon must have gone through the same tail factory. His is the right color but looks like it's about 4 sizes too small.


funny pictures - The Best Picture on the Internet
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
I don't know why, and I don't want to know why, but that picture reminds me of the 80s cheezfest song "Total Eclipse of the Heart."


funny pictures - Birkenstuck
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


And last week, Dipity and Spoon were... almost buddies:
Almost Buddies!

No comments:

Labels!