Friday, March 18, 2011

News: Kittens are Crack

It's been a very long week at work, so I'm just going to post cute and funny things that make me smile or laugh or go, "AAAaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!.

funny pictures - RELEASE DA KRACKON!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
AAaaawwwwwwww!

This embed isn't working, but it's a really cute video of a sloth!

see more Lolcats and funny pictures
AAaaawwwwwwww!

funny pictures - Bruno started getting suspicious when the   "pups" began to ask for cheezburgers.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
AAaaawwwwwwww! Tee hee!

funny puns - The Wrath of... Aww, Never Mind.
see more So Much Pun
Have I mentioned how many bajillion times I've seen Star Trek II? Can't resist a bad pun using it!

* Charlie Sheen rant as enacted by lolcats!

Totoro and kitteh in one place!
funny pictures-Scooz me  Secret cuddly meeting, kthnx
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

And finally, my week in review:
funny pictures - On ur way down teh banister uv life... ...ur ass will collect many splinterz
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures - I love you, couch.   You understand me.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

There may shortly be a part 2 to this post, because I have a lot of cuteness stockpiled, and did I mention it's been a really long week?

No comments:

Labels!