Tuesday, May 4, 2010

News: Just... WTF

Just... speechless.
  • cnn.com headline: "Neighbor: Times Square suspect 'didn't like sunlight'" This is the most... what, informative? Insightful? Interesting? No, I believe the word is "idiotic" quote to put up about the guy. Seriously, WTF?


  • Aw, man, and I thought I was figuring out this whole cooking thing, and now they throw that at me! WTF!
  • What? You can't copyright the idea of putting vegetables in kids' food? There goes my get-rich-quick scheme. WTF?


  • Well, I guess that's one way to cut down on people needlessly printing out emails. Make them scared of causing toner critical mass. WTF?
  • The crochet WTF of the week. Trust me, don't look at it on a full stomach.
  • I can't read German, but I'm wondering if the title of this magazine translates to "Computers, Programmers, and the Swinging Lifestyle." WTF?
  • And the dumbass of the week: The Florida state senator caught looking at naughty photos on his laptop on the Senate floor. I realize that whole job thing, the one which you went out of your way to get by running for election, is boring, but seriously, WTF?

And the lolcat of the week:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Labels!