Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pandora's Litter Box/Knittin' Crap: How To Torture Your Cat (Benignly)

This person seems to enjoy torturing her cats, Greaseball and Fifty-Fifty, with knitted fashion. (Greaseball looks so much like a Russian Blue look-a-like I grew up with named Tigger. Please note I was 5 when he was born. "Tigger" is a name a 5-year-old would come up with. Please note also that my aunt has a dog, yes, dog, named "Tigger." Please note that she named him when she was, ok, let's be nice and say in her 50s.)

Greaseball as the Statue of Liberty!


Greaseball az zee French cafe denizen!


Fifty-Fifty as a ninja kitty!


The fez is also really cool.

Her cats are amazingly patient. I'm not sure I could get away with trying to dress up my cats. Spoon would likely freak out and make for the underside of the bed, and Pandora might put up with it, if she deemed the article worthy, or she might take my hand off at the wrist.

No comments:

Labels!