Friday, February 17, 2012

Knittin' Crap: Xmas Round Up 2011

I finally delivered the last two Christmas presents last night (hey, what's wrong with Christmas in February!) so here's this year's round-up. I didn't end up making as many gifts as some previous years, but damn, work has had me busy.

Who What Why Reaction
Brad!ST:TOS Finger Puppets
To Boldly Go...  Over There
Because they needed to existAfter he put them on, they immediately declared their love for each other. I would have thought he would have waited at least 60 seconds.
CadenPikachu!Because he's Poke-mad!I got a hug :)
JELump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Because he deserved itHe named it Gary Coalman
SteveGuineasaurus Rex
Guineasaurus Rex
See thisHe thought it was a hamster. I don't blame him. I'm not so good with domesticated rodent differentiation.
White Elephant SwapRoly Poly Headrest
(The Roly Poly cat, not Spoon. Spoon didn't want to give up his headrest after I took the picture, though.)
Quick and sillyThe recipient (Natasha) didn't trade it!

P.S. These were all Knittin' Crap original patterns, except for the Lump of Coal, by Melissa Burt.

No comments:

Labels!