Monday, February 4, 2013

Knittin' Crap: Xmas Roundup 2012

I actually finished distributing gifts before the end of January this time...

WhoWhatResult...
Brad!Star Trek III: The Search for More FingersJust 2 puppets left to finish the original crew!
Baby HankBSJTurns out Baby Hank is in the 90th percentile in size. The jacket fit for about 2 days.
Lily"L"Lily is a toddler, so since this didn't beep or blink or anything, I'm not sure it got much reaction... (See also Noelle.)
MaryHoley WingspanApparently at least one of her friends now hates her and me (whom she's never met) because my Wingspan doesn't look like the pattern, because I added the fagotting (yes, that's the proper term for the type of open lace I used) to add visual interest, and that's not how the pattern is written so she can't make one just like it herself! Or something.
Noelle"N"I got a handwritten thank you note saying her daddy hung it up on her door the day after Christmas.
SteveZSushi ComboAwesome!
Dip & SpoonSpoon + BlankieI made it from leftover yarn from the afghan of mine they always try to steal and set it on the spot on the couch I want them to use instead!

Baby Surprise Jacket pattern by Elizabeth Zimmermann
Wingspan pattern by maylin Tri'Coterie Designs
Sushi pattern by NeedleNoodles
10-Stitch Blanket pattern by Frankie Brown

No comments:

Labels!