Tuesday, June 5, 2012

News: Boss Kitties, Part n

I don't know about you, but I need some cute kitty overload to battle stress right about now.


  • Funny Animal Gifs - Animal Gifs: Gimme a Hand With This
    see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
    This cat has evolved beyond needing paws with opposable thumbs.

  • funny pictures - CAT-AT: Finally, an AT-AT Walker for Kitties!
    see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
    I still like the Enterprise from some time ago more, but that's one boss kitty hangout.
  • I nearly died laughing when I saw this greeting card, because it reminded me of Pandora. The biggest boss kitty of all time.

  • funny pictures - Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day: Chillin' Like a Villain
    see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
    That kitten would totally pwn me. Little spotted kitty belly!

  • funny cat pictures - YAY!
    This cat is most definitely not feeling in charge. That's pretty much Dip's take, too, by the way she howls the entire way *anywhere*. (Granted, I think she's reacting more to being in the carrier, but she'd just freak if I let her out.) Spoon, being rather doglike to some degree, is pretty damn mellow in the car as long as he's not closed in a carrier and can see me. He'll just lie there, meowing once every few minutes to remind me he's there.

No comments:

Labels!