Friday, May 4, 2012

News: WTF Fridays!


  • job fails - Never Noticed That...
    see more Monday Through Friday

  • job fails - Way Too Much Effort On Wednesday
    see more Monday Through Friday
    Actually, I probably peak on Thursdays, so I can flake off on Friday. Uh, if my manager reads this, I was totally joking. No, really.

  • funny facebook fails - Failbook: The #1 Reason to Delete Your Account
    see more epicfails
    Totally true. Especially on Thursdays, when I'm actually doing work.

  • mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: The Attention Deficit Decade
    see more epicfails

  • funny cat pictures - I think, therefore I am  consequently much smarter than you.
    see more
    Totally true. Especially on Thursdays, when I'm actually doing work, or at least trying to, and, excuse me, you opened a security bug against my servers, setting a deadline when, what's this, you haven't even released the patch yet? Excuse me?

No comments:

Labels!