Saturday, December 4, 2010

News: 'N'Stuff

Tranportation:


funny pictures-Fud Dispensr Manual:  Troubleshooting
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
I firmly believe that cats possess a genetic knowledge, and this is one of the items. The call of the can opener (not as used now that most cans of cat food and tuna have those pull-tabs) and fear of the vacuum cleaner (something Pandora refused to have) are two others. This one is in the same vein:
funny pictures-Week 1:     Used the Big Eyes face to have humans giving me treats and the best spot on the sofa where the dog isn't allowed.  Week 2:     Have brain-washed the dog into protectin' me 'cause I'm so little.  Week 3:     World domination should be a snap fr
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The Stupid:


funny pictures-The Thanksgiving Turkey is missing you say?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Not having a hard time imaging Spoon if I actually baked a turkey...

No comments:

Labels!