Monday, October 18, 2010

News: Farcebook and More!

Facebook nonsense:

Note I am still 100% Facebook-page-free. So I'm either perfectly well-adjusted or I'm Ted Kaczynski.

Click-through for more:
funny video game photos - farmville vs farms
see more Bob's House of Video Games

Completely unsorted complete nonsense:
Too true:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This reminds me of a dream I had once featuring Bob Dole (I am not making that up):


I wonder if this comes in cubicle-size:
You Can't Tell Me What To Do!
see more Oddly Specific

Why there is no god... Because I can't reach the tacos from the hot tub.

The US Department of Agriculture has been bombing Guam with dead mice stuffed with acetominophen in an effort to control the invasive brown tree snakes.

No comments:

Labels!