Monday, October 11, 2010

Knittin' Crap: Holiday Knitting Season Is ON!

funny pictures-Look lady, I'm just saving  *someone*  from an  "Ugly Christmas Sweater"  predicament.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Yes, it's that time of year again, where I start to go a little nuts making holiday gifts. Work has me really busy, and I've started a little later than I intended, so come December, I might get sleep-deprived again. I'm also having a harder time coming up with ideas for some people this year, although I'll figure something out.

I've also had a "request." Normally I only take requests if it's reasonable and you're a really, really, really, "take me to the vet when I have to put my kitty to sleep" good friend. Otherwise, it usually turns into "No, I won't make it for you but I'll give you lessons" + annoying smiley face. (Said smiley face is even more annoying in person.) However, there is a loophole case: if you give me an idea that makes me curious enough to experiment and also is not onerous enough to take the rest of my natural life, I might get suckered into it.

No comments:

Labels!