Sunday, June 27, 2010

Other: New Phone Update

  • I used Google's voice navigation to go to Torrance and back (almost 30 miles each way) yesterday and while it worked, it did scare the bejeezus out of me every time it said something. Just like I knew it would. (I went to the Japanese market in Mitsuwa and got a couple Japanese knitting books. Then I had dinner with friends at this Japanese fusion place called Musha, which SteveZ recommended. Yummy. Ate too much.)
  • I managed to enter the 60+ character WPA-PSK string for my home wireless access point correctly, the first time through, on the dinky software keyboard. I totally rule. And it only took me about 5 minutes to do it.
  • The Chinese vampire on the lock screen seems to be working. No one has messed with my phone yet!
  • While so far I like almost everything about this phone, the battery life is not the greatest. I recommend keeping it plugged in as much as possible.

No comments:

Labels!